Dedicated to the balanced discussion of global warming
In the News – April 6, 2007
Great blog article that lists references for both sides of the global warming argument. This is fantastic. Everyone should read this and follow the links if you are interested in reading both sides of this complicated issue. I will summarize the references but make sure that you click through and find the complete reference.
My only complaint about this list is that it didn’t include this blog: http://www.globalwarming-factorfiction.com as I think we are extremely balanced in our study of this issue.
- An Inconvenient Truth
- The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change.
- US Global Change Research Program.
- Friends of the Earth International.
- Greenpeace International.
- The Kyoto Protocol.
- United States Supreme Court. (Jolly Green Justices, Wall Street Journal, April 3, 2007).
- Gorey Truths: 25 Inconvenient Truths for Al Gore by Iain Murray
- A Skeptic’s Guide to An Inconvenient Truth by Mario Lewis
- The Great Global Warming Swindle.
- The Climate of Opinion, Editorial (Wall Street Journal, February 5, 2007).
- State of Fear by Michael Crichton
- Global Warming is not a Crisis Debate Transcripts Public debate held on March 14, 2007 in New York City.
- States of Fear: Science or Politics?
- Al Gore’s Remission of Sin by Tony Blankley
- Dissenting Scientists.
- Natural Resources Stewardship Project, Junk Science, Competitive Enterprise Institute, Biology Cabinet, The Independent Institute, Global Warming Hyperbole.
- Global Warming Lecture by Dr. Art Robinson
- Unstoppable Global Warming: Every 1500 Years by S. Fred Singer and Dennis T. Avery
- The Skeptical Environmentalist: Measuring the Real State of the World by Bjorn Lomborg
- Shattered Consensus: The True State of Global Warming edited by Patrick J. Michaels
- The Politically Incorrect Guide to Global Warming and Environmentalism by Christopher C. Horner
- Is There a Basis for Global Warming Alarm? Report by Richard S. Lindzen.
- New Perspectives in Climate Change: What the EPA Isn’t Telling Us, Report by S. Fred Singer, John R. Christy, Robert E. Davis, David R. Legates, and Wendy M. Novicoff.
- Hot Talk, Cold Science: Global Warming’s Unfinished Debate, Book by S. Fred Singer.
- Global Crises, Global Solutions edited by Bjorn Lomborg
- Aliens Cause Global Warming A lecture by Michael Crichton
- The Reference Frame.
Technorati Tags: global-warmingTags: Al Gore, alarmists, An Inconvenient Truth, consensus, EPA, Fred Singer, Kyoto, Michael Crichton, Politics, RealClimate, science, scientists, skeptic, State of Fear, Supreme Court, Wall Street Journal, wind